DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! We do not employ doctors or licensed medical professionals, so we do not provide medical advice. Nothing presented here is a substitute for the advice of a DOCTOR or other licensed health care provider. Never stop, start or add medications or supplements to your health or mental health care regime without first checking for interactions or other problems, and thoroughly researching the substance. Before you employ any information here, consult your health care professional. No information here is the result of valid clinical trials.
Other Support Organizations
Disclaimer: these are not recommendations. They are just to save you having to search for them.
- Akathisia Alliance for Education
- All sorts of drugs - "Legal Death"
- All sorts of psychiatric stuff - "Mad in America"
- Amitriptyline Withdrawal
- Antidepressants and alcohol cravings | RxISK (Also deals with other problems)
- Benzo Withdrawal Support Group
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Information, Help & Support
- Celexa (Citalopram, Cipramil) Should Be Illegal
- Chronic Pain Support International
- Citalopram, Celexa, Anxiety Support Group
- Cured to Death: Pharmaceutical Injury Stories
- Depression Cures
- Effexor (ven) Tapering, Discontinuance Syndrome & Protracted W/D
- Fibromyalgia relief without chemicals
- Lamictal (Lamotrigine) Withdrawal Support Group
- Lithium Withdrawal: Peer to Peer Support
- Lyrica/Pregbalin Support Group
- Marriages destroyed by Antidepressants, SSRIs/SNRIs
- Migraine Sufferers who Want to be Cured by the Stanton Migraine Protocol
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa) Withdrawal and Insomnia
- Paxil Paroxetine Seroxat The truth in getting off safely
- Pristiq, Ellefore and Desfax (desvenlafaxine) SNRI Withdrawal Info
- Pristiq Side Effects Support Forum
- Prozac and Fluoxetine Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel (Quetiapine) Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel/Quetiapine Support Group
- Sertraline SE and Withdrawal Symptoms Group
- Sertraline (Zooloft) Should Be Illegal
- SSRIs/Antidepressants Withdrawal (Paraoxetine, Paxil, Seroxat)
- Tramadol / Tips for tapering
- Zyprexa (Olanzapine) Should Be Illegal
CHW Thinking of Starting an Antidepressant?
Informed consent and questions for your doctor. For example: When doctors say this… ask this.Read More
CHW Fighting Insomnia
Fighting insomnia with a better sleep environment and routine
Two powerful weapons in the fight against insomnia are a quiet, comfortable bedroom and a relaxing bedtime routine. Both can make a big difference in improving the quality of your sleep.
CHW Thyroid Issues
Here is yet another reminder that Cymbalta – whether on it or reducing – can lead to mis-diagnosis in other areas.
Cymbalta has this scary ability to “mimic” other health problems, including Thyroid issues.
CHW FAQ and Key Definitions
These are simple questions, mostly with short answers. The key words will help you search the “CHW Files” list for documents giving more detail. Use the “Search” box on the CHW FB page to see what others have said about (key word) and see what they have experienced.Read More
CHW Anti-Inflammatory, Pain-Fighting Diet
The meaning of optimum in OPTIMUM DIET is the diet which best supports recovery from illness and maintenance of health. This support also includes optimum energy, athletic performance, mental power and endurance, preventing degenerative disease and staying young.Read More
CHW Tapering Guide
We are here to support you in tapering slowly, steadily and consistently off Cymbalta/Duloxetine. You will find several warnings here about staying safe. This information is all about HOW to do that careful taper off the drug. Please, please follow our recommendations.Read More
Looking for help with something?
Search our site below...
Please take the time to report your adverse symptoms from Cymbalta and Cymbalta withdrawal to the FDA. Call 1-800-332-1088
© 2019 Healing America Now, Inc.