DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! We do not employ doctors or licensed medical professionals, so we do not provide medical advice. Nothing presented here is a substitute for the advice of a DOCTOR or other licensed health care provider. Never stop, start or add medications or supplements to your health or mental health care regime without first checking for interactions or other problems, and thoroughly researching the substance. Before you employ any information here, consult your health care professional. No information here is the result of valid clinical trials.
Other Support Organizations
Disclaimer: these are not recommendations. They are just to save you having to search for them.
- Akathisia Alliance for Education
- All sorts of drugs - "Legal Death"
- All sorts of psychiatric stuff - "Mad in America"
- Amitriptyline Withdrawal
- Antidepressants and alcohol cravings | RxISK (Also deals with other problems)
- Benzo Withdrawal Support Group
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Information, Help & Support
- Celexa (Citalopram, Cipramil) Should Be Illegal
- Chronic Pain Support International
- Citalopram, Celexa, Anxiety Support Group
- Cured to Death: Pharmaceutical Injury Stories
- Depression Cures
- Effexor (ven) Tapering, Discontinuance Syndrome & Protracted W/D
- Fibromyalgia relief without chemicals
- Lamictal (Lamotrigine) Withdrawal Support Group
- Lithium Withdrawal: Peer to Peer Support
- Lyrica/Pregbalin Support Group
- Marriages destroyed by Antidepressants, SSRIs/SNRIs
- Migraine Sufferers who Want to be Cured by the Stanton Migraine Protocol
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa) Withdrawal and Insomnia
- Paxil Paroxetine Seroxat The truth in getting off safely
- Pristiq, Ellefore and Desfax (desvenlafaxine) SNRI Withdrawal Info
- Pristiq Side Effects Support Forum
- Prozac and Fluoxetine Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel (Quetiapine) Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel/Quetiapine Support Group
- Sertraline SE and Withdrawal Symptoms Group
- Sertraline (Zooloft) Should Be Illegal
- SSRIs/Antidepressants Withdrawal (Paraoxetine, Paxil, Seroxat)
- Tramadol / Tips for tapering
- Zyprexa (Olanzapine) Should Be Illegal
There are three schools of thought on tapering multiple drugs: 1) Taper one drug at a time in order to connect decreases to withdrawal symptoms.2) Taper all at once – very slowly 3) The stair-step method, where one drug is slow tapered for awhile, and then tapering that drug is stopped before tapering the next drug begins.Read More
Bipolar is purely subjective. Many times the bipolar diagnoses is really side effects from prescription or street drugs and alcohol, and/or problems with blood sugar regulation and nutrient absorption. Not saying that people aren’t truly suffering but the way to heal is not with powerful, toxic pharmaceutical drugs.Read More
Looking for help with something?
Search our site below...
© 2019 Healing America Now, Inc.