DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! We do not employ doctors or licensed medical professionals, so we do not provide medical advice. Nothing presented here is a substitute for the advice of a DOCTOR or other licensed health care provider. Never stop, start or add medications or supplements to your health or mental health care regime without first checking for interactions or other problems, and thoroughly researching the substance. Before you employ any information here, consult your health care professional. No information here is the result of valid clinical trials.
Other Support Organizations
Disclaimer: these are not recommendations. They are just to save you having to search for them.
- Akathisia Alliance for Education
- All sorts of drugs - "Legal Death"
- All sorts of psychiatric stuff - "Mad in America"
- Amitriptyline Withdrawal
- Antidepressants and alcohol cravings | RxISK (Also deals with other problems)
- Benzo Withdrawal Support Group
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Information, Help & Support
- Celexa (Citalopram, Cipramil) Should Be Illegal
- Chronic Pain Support International
- Citalopram, Celexa, Anxiety Support Group
- Cured to Death: Pharmaceutical Injury Stories
- Depression Cures
- Effexor (ven) Tapering, Discontinuance Syndrome & Protracted W/D
- Fibromyalgia relief without chemicals
- Lamictal (Lamotrigine) Withdrawal Support Group
- Lithium Withdrawal: Peer to Peer Support
- Lyrica/Pregbalin Support Group
- Marriages destroyed by Antidepressants, SSRIs/SNRIs
- Migraine Sufferers who Want to be Cured by the Stanton Migraine Protocol
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa) Withdrawal and Insomnia
- Paxil Paroxetine Seroxat The truth in getting off safely
- Pristiq, Ellefore and Desfax (desvenlafaxine) SNRI Withdrawal Info
- Pristiq Side Effects Support Forum
- Prozac and Fluoxetine Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel (Quetiapine) Should Be Illegal
- Seroquel/Quetiapine Support Group
- Sertraline SE and Withdrawal Symptoms Group
- Sertraline (Zooloft) Should Be Illegal
- SSRIs/Antidepressants Withdrawal (Paraoxetine, Paxil, Seroxat)
- Tramadol / Tips for tapering
- Zyprexa (Olanzapine) Should Be Illegal
All Pharma drugs affect all organs and some can mask underlying root health problems. Mental health, autoimmunity and chronic pain symptoms may be caused by toxicities, sensitivities, deficiencies, infections, imbalances (hormone, thyroid, pituitary, adrenal), physical or emotional trauma, genetic factors, system overloads (mycotoxins), poor coping skills or leaky gut/poor gut health.Read More
The meaning of optimum in OPTIMUM DIET is the diet which best supports recovery from illness and maintenance of health. This support also includes optimum energy, athletic performance, mental power and endurance, preventing degenerative disease and staying young.Read More
Diet, nutrition, and chronic systemic inflammation are linked to health and mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, and even schizophrenia. Below are links to articles that discuss this promising way to naturally address these conditions.Read More
CHW IS GROWING AND WE OVER TO 25,000 MEMBERS AND MANY OFFICIAL AND UNOFFICIAL ADMINS FOR THE PAGE.
I don’t want anyone to feel they haven’t been seen and heard, so we try to be as lenient with discussion as possible while at the same time protecting members from dangerous tapering advice.
This is about suicidal thoughts, imaginings and plans. This is a possible effect of many medications: antidepressants and anticonvulsants. When taking or tapering off Cymbalta / Duloxetine, young and old, we are at risk. This is one reason CHW does not allow promoting or advocating Cymbalta or other drugs.Read More
Looking for help with something?
Search our site below...
© 2019 Healing America Now, Inc.